Saturday, August 22, 2009
Julie/Julia
The last time I wrote to you it was about "The Time Traveler's Wife", basic summary of that experience...love Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana not their new movie. Tonight thanks to some free movie tickets from the dentist (how often does that happen??) Emily, I, a very large tub of popcorn and two even larger jugs of diet coke saw Julie & Julia. So how did I like it? Well, let me give you the list. 1. Half the movie takes place in France, 2. The whole movie is about a blog, my new found love, 3. Adorable husbands, who don't freak out even when they're wives cry over burnt dinner. I told Emily we'll find husbands like that one day. Watch the movie mom, you'll love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Ocho Crew
Blog Archive
About Me
- Mission Haiti Blogger
- This blog is about a medical team from Florida that went to Port-au-Prince shortly the devastating January 2010 earthquake. The trip is organized through the Florida Baptist Convention and involves doctor's and nurses from Jacksonville, Orlando and Sarasota.
Its on my list of movies to watch. Sheri Thompson also loved it and told me to watch it.
ReplyDelete