Monday, October 12, 2009
Facebook vs. Blog
Yes...I took the plunge. By that I mean, I finally got back on facebook. I decided it wasn't my thing a year ago, mainly because...well I just felt to exposed. Maybe being a reporter has cured me of that, but I did hold out for a while. The issue is, all the job applications I've been looking at mention networking on facebook and twitter. Since it seems to have become important for my career, I decided to drop the boycott. Plus, I have a facebook application on my blackberry which makes it a lot easier to keep up with. However, I'm afraid all that means I've been neglectful. Honestly blog, you shouldn't feel bad. I mean...it's not your fault they don't make blog apps and remember, you are my first love! Facebook won't let me share my thoughts the way you do. I promise I'll do better in the future! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Ocho Crew
Blog Archive
About Me
- Mission Haiti Blogger
- This blog is about a medical team from Florida that went to Port-au-Prince shortly the devastating January 2010 earthquake. The trip is organized through the Florida Baptist Convention and involves doctor's and nurses from Jacksonville, Orlando and Sarasota.
You promised to do better but its still been a week since you blogged last. I would love to read a blog about the Wednesday morning breakfast!
ReplyDelete