Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is Hard but....

They say hindsight is 20/20, so I guess that means last night was in preparation for today. Why is it that those life changing blows always seem to come in groups? I mean, I think I could take one or two at a time but things never seem to happen that way. This is where I prefer blogging to Facebook. I tried to put Psalms 20 on my status update but it was too long. Hope it encourages you as it did me.

"May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May He send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. May He remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm. O Lord save the king! Answer us when we call! Psalms 20 vs.1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ocho Crew

The Ocho Crew

About Me

My photo
This blog is about a medical team from Florida that went to Port-au-Prince shortly the devastating January 2010 earthquake. The trip is organized through the Florida Baptist Convention and involves doctor's and nurses from Jacksonville, Orlando and Sarasota.