Friday, June 19, 2009

Megan's Ride in the Sky


I finally understood why they call Idaho "God's Country" while sailing over Rexburg in a small Fagen MX-2 plane. Since I'm the type of commercial flyer that goes to sleep to keep from freaking out, I handled the barrel roll and flying upside down pretty well. Although it is a little daunting when they're strapping on the parachute saying, "You're not going need this but just in case". I always thought flying in a small plane would be 10X more freaky than a 747, but with someone as experienced and reliable as Greg Poe behind the wheel...the experience can only be described as AWESOME!

I tried really hard to post the video but the file was to big. So just click here to watch the video. Pretty much the best story I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ocho Crew

The Ocho Crew

About Me

My photo
This blog is about a medical team from Florida that went to Port-au-Prince shortly the devastating January 2010 earthquake. The trip is organized through the Florida Baptist Convention and involves doctor's and nurses from Jacksonville, Orlando and Sarasota.